Sign up for Throughput, our Email Newsletter!
Structure & Organization
Every year, PRCI produces a collaborative research program aligning with the industry’s priorities by means of an annual voting ballot. Members allocate funds directly to programs of importance to their operations and business drivers. PRCI is governed by a Board of Directors, comprised of one voting representative from each pipeline member company.
- Pipeline membership is open to companies operating natural gas transmission and crude oil and petroleum products pipelines (“energy pipelines”).
- Associate Membership is not based on the operation of pipelines, but on a company’s capability to enable PRCI research to be deployed in the industry and the marketplace.
- PRCI’s current membership includes companies operating in the United States, Canada, Mexico, South America, Europe, Saudi Arabia, and Japan.
For more information: Please visit the Membership section of our website to learn more about the roles and benefits of each type of membership.
PRCI plans and develops research projects through Technical Committees (TCs). These committees:
- are comprised of technical and operations experts from member companies
- are critical in developing and managing PRCI’s research objectives
- assure collaboration in identifying gaps in research and avoiding duplication
For more information: Please visit Technical Committees in the Research section of our website to learn more about each of our committees.
PRCI provides an experienced professional staff — with extensive experience in the energy pipeline industry or in related industries or fields of government — for contract and program management, meeting planning, and project administration.